NSA Consulting is a division of Bull’s Business and skills training institute (BBT Institutes) the organization is black owned company focusing on skills development, Learning Programme Material development as well as business consulting to all businesses at large, we are registered under different education Authorities like ETDP SETA. Services seta, LG SETA, W&R SETA and lodgments for extension of scope to other has been forwarded to Agric Seta, HWSETA and CETA.
Providing aligned Learning materials
Business Support and development
NSA is skills training and development organization focusing on the following services;
- · Learning Material Developments
- · Skills training
- · New venture creation
- · Business consulting ( QMS development, Training and Implementation)
NSA Consulting has engaged in many skilled and unskilled programmes material development to enable uplift the standards of training providers. In doing so we provide; - material aligned to
Training programmes from the following seta sectors
- 1. HW SETA
- 2. SERVICES SETA
- 3. ISSET SETA
- 4. ETDP SETA
- 5. Umalusi Qualifications
- 6. LG SETA
- 7. CETA
- 8. MQA
- 9. THETA
- 10. TETA
- 11. Council on Higher education etc...
Educational programmes to be taken at BBT institute;
- · New venture creation skills and development
- · Hygiene and cleaning management
- · Payroll administration.
- · Team building skills and operations.
Skills training program;
- · Drug/ substance abuse in communities and schools
- · Skills programs in HIV/AIDS WORKPLACE
- · Fire fighting skills
- · First Aid skills training
- · Skills in occupational health and safety.
Youth employment programmes such;
- · as Sawing,
- · Fashion designing,
- · Carpentry.
- · Mentorship programme
Further Education and Training programmes;
LG SETA: Local government sector education and training seta;
- · Municipal Finance and administration
- · Local economic development (LED)
- · Management and administrative services
ETDP SETA: Education and Training development practices
- · Assessor training.
- · Moderator training.
- · Train the trainee (facilitator training).
- · National Qualification Frame Work training.
- · Quality assurance and Quality management system training.
HWSETA: Health and welfare sector education and training;
- · National certificate; community development (HIV/AIDS Support).
- · Ancillary Health care.
- · Community health work.
- · Social auxiliary Health work.
MICT SETA: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- · End user computing : Word processing
- o Spread sheet
- o Power point
- o Access
- o Out look (e-mail applications)
- o Internet application
- o Basic Pc utilizes and tools
- o A+ Technician
- o N+ Technician
Learning material development is NSA’s core business activity, designing and development of aligned materials to the NQF of SAQA. Designed with simplicity to suite the objectives of the service provider, we have already on shelf materials ranging from Unit Standards to Full Qualifications. Learning Materials can also be tailor made to suit the needs of the provider. With the professional group of developers, Qualified in different fields of study placed in our Development Agency to produce the best quality study guides for all our clients.
- · Department of Water Affairs
- · Tshwane Municipality
- · JobAfric Consulting
- · Stability Training
- · Omithombo Management Academy
- · Masemase Consultancy
- · MJ Mafunisa Consulting
- · Synercon Consulting
- · Jeppe College of Commerce and computer studies
- · Ubuso Resource Management etc...